Saturday, August 13, 2011

This will be the day!!!!!

Well pups, it's a hard day for PBF.  We need get him up and going and find out what his plan is.  I hope we find our Julia.  Where do you think she could be?  I thought for sure at the lake because she is always wet when she comes home.  Let's go find PBF.

Girls, pick your hat and let's go!!!  Today is the day my nose knows it.
Get a good smell of Julia and we are off!

Lovey, you look adorable in your red velvet hat.

Big Red do you like your tea?

 
Coco....... do you like tea or not.
Your face says no but Julia loves her Starbuck's passion tea.

Sunshine your feather in your hair is darling!

Remember your manners.  Make mom proud of us!

Do I need to use that fork or can I just
pick it up with my paws?

Hope you look like a LADY!
Good job, happy we brought you along.

Hey, Hope are you too full????
What's up......wake up.

Look who we found.....
Julia, Gran and Avery
Yep.....at the Tea Room!!!
Having a tea party.
PBF was right we did find her today.

Here they are at the 3 Dog Bakery.
Granny G., Gran, Avery, Juia and Ellis.
They remember to bring us treats.

DREAMS DO COME TRUE!
PBF dreaming of sleeping with his Julia
in her big comfy bed!!!!
Pinch me!  OUCH!!!! It's not a dream

Okay, pups it's play time Julia is HOME again.

We love you Julia!

thanks for reading... Julia will now take the blog back from me.
It has been fun keeping you updated
James

2 comments:

  1. Awesome job, James! FLD Gus and I are so glad that PBF worked so hard to find Julia!

    ReplyDelete
  2. James,
    Thanks for keeping us updated on the pups shenanigans. So, glad they finally found Hoo.

    ReplyDelete