Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Julia is missing!!!

              "Hey, pups wake up!"  "Have you seen Julia?" asked PBF


"Julia was here this morning!  But she hasn't picked me up in a long time."

"Lovey, wake up!"

"Coco Get UP!"

"Hope! WAKE UP NOW!"

"This is a puppy emergency!!! Everyone listen up, wait a minute!!! Where is Big Red?

Okay, we need to find Julia. Julia was here and then those people came and Julia was not seen after that. So what do you pups think?"  asked PBF.

"I heard the man say something about the zoo..." said Sunshine

"Here's the plan........... and you Big Red keep the kid's attention!"

"James you are so sweet but please put me down I need to pee."

"PUPS great get away....now to the zoo to find Julia and those people.  A little girl, a grandma and a grandpa with a bum knee."

Big Red and I will go find out what the monkey's know.....

          "Hey, no monkey business we need to find Julia and get her home!"

                             "Lovey off to the Kanga area with the wild platypus."
"Give me some information and I won't get rough with you two!"

"Julia has been here I smell her and the little one too."

"I told you, I would get rough! Tell me when Julia was here."

"Kanga give it up or I will hop into your pouch and tickle you."


     "Coco off to the Hippo pen.....becareful I heard they like to eat small animals."
"Hi there, could you please tell me if you saw two little girs, a Grandma and a Grandpa with a bum knee?  I really need to find them.  My brother is so worried about them. Any
information would be helpful.  Thank you so much you were so kind.  I will let Santa know and you may get some extra food in your stocking."

"Sunshine you go to the lions and tiger caves.  Becareful they have sharp teeth"

"So do I!!!!!"

"So have you been here a long time?"

"I'll ask one more time nicely and thats it!"

"I warned you!!!!!"

"Anytime you would like to talk would be GREEEAAAATTTT!!"

"Hope, your job is the Penquinarium and the Artic Circle...now go!!! Remeber to
plug your nose it's a little smelly in there.  You will be fine!"

"So you eat fish....how many a day do you eat?  You might want to ask for some mouthwash.  That might help your breath.  Just a suggestion.... not to hurt your feelings.  You are very cute.  Do you always dress up each day? Oh by the way,
have you seen my Julia and Avery with the really nice Grandparents? Well, thanks.  BYE - BYE"

"WOW is it cold in here.....Hey bears have you seen Julia?"

                              Big Red and I will search the elephant area.
"PBF please stay awake.  I know it's a long day and you want Julia but get up!!!"

"REALLY I DIDN'T WANT TO HURT YOU!!!"

"Lovey, you check with the frogs."

"So you hop all day.... I have tried to hop too....but Iran into a wall with my little head.  So now I prefer to walk.  Have you seen my girl today?  Well, you keep jumping and I will be just heading out now."

"We all need to meet at the bears when we get our information."

"Any luck?  Me too....guess we will have to keep looking."

"Hope, we will go with you to the Butterfly House.  Let's go."

"I'm on her trail.....I think.....I smell something familiar...
who is it????? It's not Julia anymore.......


"OH NO.... they found us and we are heading home! Empyt pawed. PBF don't worry we'll find her tomorrow.  There is always another day for an adventure here in pupland."
WE LOVE YOU JULIA! and know you are having a great time.
XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXo

No comments:

Post a Comment