Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Baby with Babies

Today my diving coach and his daughter came over.
In this picture she was showing me her teeth.
Smooch
"Nap with doggy"

In the begining she was a little hesitant. She liked to "pet doggy." She was going home to take a nap so she wanted to "Nap with doggy." There was alot of toys in the box and toys out of the box, toys in and toys out. She would touch a puppy and it would move then she would say "woah." Before she left she gave every puppy a kiss. Then we went outside and she proceeded to swing on our wood swing, which she couldn't get on and then on our glider. She had to do whatever I did. If I stood up she did too, if I sat down she did too. But when I got off she told me "Back on!" so we could swing again.

 

Our wood swing.
Our Glider




1 comment: